Dentist Menlo Park - 5star Dental Clinic
Are you looking for a 5 star dentist in Menlo Park? Look no further than our state of the art dental clinic. We offer a wide range of services including teeth whitening, dental implants, and more. Our experienced and friendly staff are here to help you with all of your dental needs. Schedule an appointment today and see why we're the best Menlo Park dentist!
5 Star Dental Clinic
We are proud to be a 5 star dental clinic in Menlo Park. Our clinic offers a wide range of services including teeth whitening, dental implants, and more. We use state of the art equipment and our experienced and friendly staff are here to help you with all of your dental needs. Schedule an appointment today and see why we're the best dentist in Menlo Park!
Dental implants are one of the best options available for those looking to replace lost or damaged teeth. Unlike bridges or dentures, which rest on top of the gums, dental implants are surgically implanted into the jawbone, providing a level of stability and comfort that is unmatched by other methods. In addition, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care, making them a wise investment for your long-term oral health.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are placed into the jawbone to support a replacement tooth or bridge. Made from titanium, a material that is well tolerated by bone, dental implants are strong and durable. Once in place, they allow your dentist to restore your smile with natural-looking replacement teeth that match your existing teeth in both color and shape.
Benefits of Dental Implants
The main benefit of dental implants is that they provide a secure foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. In addition, dental implants offer a number of other benefits, including:
• Improved appearance – Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth.
• Enhanced comfort – Unlike dentures, which can slip and require messy adhesives to keep them in place, dental implants are securely anchored to your jawbone. This provides enhanced comfort and makes eating and speaking easier.
• Increased durability – With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
• Improved oral health – Because adjacent teeth do not need to be altered to support dental implants (as is often the case with bridges), more of your healthy tooth structure is preserved.
• Convenience – There is no need to remove dental implants for cleaning as you would with dentures. Simply brush and floss as you would your natural teeth.
Types of Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth. Our experienced staff can help you choose the right implant for your needs and budget. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about our implant services.
A beautiful smile can brighten someone’s day and may even be your best accessory, so it’s no surprise that teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. At our office, we offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening systems that can give you the boost of confidence you’re looking for
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
When performed by a qualified dentist, teeth whitening is completely safe. In fact, it’s one of the safest cosmetic dental procedures available.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
• Remove Discoloration - Discoloration of your teeth can happen with age or because of certain lifestyle and dietary habits. Whitening removes deep discoloration so that you can feel confident in the way your smile looks.
• Remove Stains - Stains can occur because of the foods you may eat or because of improper brushing and flossing habits. The whitening products used are specifically designed to lighten and dissolve these stains so that they are no longer visible.
• Improve Your Self-Esteem - Having a yellowed and dull-looking smile can interfere with your confidence. When you professionally whiten your teeth, you’ll feel better about the way that you look.
• Smile More Often - Because of a whiter, brighter and healthier-looking smile, you’ll find that you smile more often. Not only does a bright white smile make you look friendlier, but it’s a sign of good health as well.
• Reduce Bacteria - Many of the whitening products used are designed to kill bacteria that can contribute to tooth decay and gum disease. While you lighten your teeth, you’re taking a proactive approach to your dental health as well.
Our teeth whitening services are second to none. We use the latest technology to help you achieve the bright, white smile you've always wanted. Schedule an appointment today to get started on your journey to a better smile!
If you're looking for the best Menlo Park dentist, look no further than 5 Star Dental Clinic. We offer a wide range of services including teeth whitening, dental implants, and more. Our experienced and friendly staff are here to help you with all of your dental needs. Schedule an appointment today and see why we're the best dentist in Menlo Park!
Marisa Walker DDS
150 Middlefield Road., Suite 101, Menlo Park CA 94025